Wills & Probate
“Planning for the future and protecting your finances is extremely important. Our specialist solicitors are well versed in matters concerning wills and probate and can give you no obligation advice without the legal jargon.”
It is impossible to anticipate what might happen in the future but Lance Mason can help you take the relevant measures to protect yourself, your family and your assets.
Our team understand the sensitive nature of this area of law and will attend to your wishes in an understanding and insightful manner. Lance Mason values the personal touch and will make sure that the service you receive caters to your specific needs.
What Can Lance Mason Advise On?
Following a death, it is important that assets are distributed fairly and in accordance with the deceased’s wishes. Lance Mason can advise on all matters regarding:
- Wills and trusts
- Succession planning
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Inheritance tax
- Administration of estates
- Foreign property
Our specialist solicitors can explain your rights in great detail, draft all documentation you need and handle any disputes that arise. For more information, call our experts today for free of charge.
Why Should I Choose Lance Mason?
- We will make sure you are fully aware of your rights and strive to develop a professional relationship with you
- We value your business and will not pepper you with legal jargon
- All conduct by Lance Mason is practical and ethical; you can be confident knowing that you are being represented by a credible firm
Get In Touch
All our advice is free is the first instance and we keep all conversations completely confidential.
To speak to one of our experts, or to arrange a no obligation consultation, contact us today.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?