Select Page

Accidents On Someone Else’s Property

“If you have slipped and sustained an injury, you may be due compensation. Lance Mason Solicitors have a great deal of experience in dealing with slip and trip claims, no matter where the accident took place. Contact us free today for more details.”

When Can I Claim?

If you have fallen over in a public place such as a supermarket, a bank or a restaurant and believe it wasn’t your fault, our legal experts may be able to help. Even falls in schools or council houses are covered by Lance Mason, so call us today for a no obligation chat. 

Generally speaking, you have a better chance of your claim being successful if any of the following apply to you:

  • Your injury lasts longer than a few weeks. (e.g. broken bones, dislocations, torn/damaged tendons or ligaments)
  • You need corrective surgery as a result of your injuries
  • There were witnesses present and the time of the accident and you have their details
  • You took photographs of what you believe caused your accident
  • You visited your doctor soon after the accident

Why Choose Lance Mason?

In short, we care about our clients and treat them as individuals, rather than just a number. Our service is tailored to suit you and there is always a friendly voice on the other end of the line if you ever have any questions.

Contact Us

If you would like to make a claim, or if you have questions about how the process works, contact us.

Even if you already have a solicitor, our team are happy to provide a second opinion with no obligation involved.