“Errors in treatment can have a significant impact on your life. If medical professionals make a mistake in the treatment of your injury/illness and you suffer as a result, you can claim compensation for medical negligence.”
Medical Negligence: How Does It Work?
Once you have been diagnosed with a condition and treatment begins, the medical professional caring for you has the legal responsibility to ensure the treatment is correct and appropriate.
When most people visit their doctor or a hospital, the treatment they receive is of the appropriate standard. However, mistakes can be made and this can cause suffering for the patient that could have been avoided. Treatment errors can be the result of carelessness, lack of or insufficient staffing, or overworked staff. If you do not receive the correct treatment and you experience negative consequences as a result, you can make a claim. Claims for medical negligence do not have to be complex; our legal experts will explain everything you need to know about making a claim free of charge.
What Types Of Treatment Errors Can I Claim For?
If you have suffered from any of the following you may be able to make a claim:
- Nerve damage
- Cosmetic damage
- Anaesthetic awareness
- Unnecessary surgical procedures
- Inappropriate treatment during childbirth
- Unnecessary dental work
- Neglect following treatment
- Early discharge
Why Should I Choose Lance Mason?
- We are highly specialised in dealing with diagnosis error claims
- We offer quality service throughout the entirety of your claim
- You are important to us and will make sure you are kept well informed
- We take the work off your hands so that you can focus on your recovery
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?