Health & Safety
“Accidents at work can be the result of poor health and safety standards and in some cases, negligence on the employer’s part. Contact us today for free, no obligation advice.”
Health & Safety: Who Is Responsible?
It is the responsibility of your employer to ensure that conditions in the work place are safe. According to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers must ensure that the health, safety and welfare of all employees are protected at all times. It outlines the steps necessary in order to achieve a safe working environment for employees. If your employer has not taken the necessary steps to ensure that the work environment is safe and you sustain injuries as a result, you may be entitled to compensation. Our legal experts can explain how claims work and give you advice on the best steps to take following an accident.
Why Choose Us?
- We have over 100 years combined experience in dealing with personal injury claims
- We are one of the fastest growing law firms in the UK
- We will always act in your best interests
- We give our clients regular updates about their claim
- Our legal experts can give advice in many different languages
- The organisation is run in way that is practical, efficient and ethical
Contact One Of Our Experts Today
If you are suffering from an injury sustained at work, seeking compensation doesn’t have to be difficult and time consuming. If you would like to make a claim, or even if you are undecided and would like some advice, Lance Mason are always happy to answer your questions.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?