“Construction sites are particularly dangerous and injuries sustained in this environment can often be quite serious. If you have been involved in a construction accident, contact Lance Mason Solicitors today for free expert advice.”
How They Happen
Construction accidents come in many different forms, including:
- Falls from scaffolding, roofs or ladders
- Being struck by falling objects on site
- Being electrocuted by faulty or defective machinery
A construction site can be a dangerous place to work. It is your employer’s responsibility to ensure that health and safety standards on construction sites are maintained. If you sustain an injury as a result of your employer failing to adhere to these standards, you may be entitled to compensation.
What Should I Do Following A Construction Accident?
- See your doctor as soon as possible; without seeing your doctor straight away, it becomes difficult to diagnose any injuries sustained in the actual accident.
- Write down the contact details of any witnesses
- Make a note of the time and date of the accident
- Ensure you report the accident
- If possible, log your accident in the accident book
Contact Lance Mason Today
Construction accidents may not just affect you physically, but also financially. Many that suffer as a result of a construction accident find themselves unable to work, which makes an already difficult situation even worse. To find out how Lance Mason can help, contact us today.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?