Accidents At Work
“Lance Mason help the victims of negligence at work and can pursue compensation for you. If you have had an accident at work which could have been prevented had your employer taken the appropriate steps, contact Lance Mason for free today.”
According to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive), employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that the work place is a safe environment for all employees. The following are examples of standards which employers need to maintain:
- Ensuring that machinery is safe and checked regularly
- Ensuring that fumes, dust and noise levels are kept under control
- Ensuring that proper first aid equipment is available in the event of an accident
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of the company fire procedure
- Ensuring that any possible risks are made safe for all members of staff
If you have suffered from an accident at work which could have been prevented had your employer taken the necessary steps to ensure that the workplace was safe, you may be able to claim compensation.
We Can Help
Whether you would like to make a claim or simply have questions about your options, our legal professionals are happy to offer free, confidential advice.
The process may seem complex, but the service at Lance Mason is straight forward and hassle free. We make sure you are kept up to date throughout your case and that there is always a friendly voice on the other end of the line if you ever have any questions.
Our legal experts are happy to offer free advice whether you would like to make a claim or not. Even if you already have a solicitor, Lance Mason can offer a solid second opinion.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?